Sebastien St-Laurent is a software engineer for the Microsoft Game Studios and author of several technical books. Read about my work and life.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The cat is out of the box (or the plane is our of the hanger)

I'm a little late with the news but at CES, the next version of Microsoft Flight Simulator was announced.This is good news for everyone and as a developer on the project, this means that the "gag order" has been somewhat lifted.
I am a graphics engineer on the project under Steve Lacey and I take care of various graphical improvements on the project. For now, I will leave you dangling but I plan over the next few weeks to take a deeper look into some of the new features I have helped develop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthieu Laban said...

Hi Sebastien ;)

I'm really looking forward to reading what you did on FSX !

My guess is you worked on the water effects, at least if I remember one of your posts from last year about water reflection or something :P

Happy Landings,
Matt

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home