Sebastien St-Laurent is a software engineer for the Microsoft Game Studios and author of several technical books. Read about my work and life.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Book Update.

It has been a while since I posted any updates in regards to my recently published book "The COMPLETE Effect and HLSL Guide". Although it has been close to one month, sales have been doing well. So far around 65 copies sold, which of course could be better but it is a good start.

I am on the verge of starting a second advertising wave and hopefully sales will pick up some. In the next week, I should be releasing a sample chapter spreading the word even more. If you purchased the book, please take a little time and leave a review on Amazon (or other sites). This may seem like little but will greatly help me spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home